5/03/2007

Naming - Round One

Our panel of experts consisted of Dr. Park Cooper, Bill Williams, Paul Benjamin, Dan Grendell and Chris "Uncle Staple" Nicholas. All are writers except for Dan, who is a reviewer. They were joined by my brother Bryan. A great bunch of guys. Creative, supportive and as knowledgeable as I could have hoped for. We started out by spending an hour or so getting to know each other. I explained the project, our goals and who I am so they would have a better chance of creating a persona that would suit me. With introductions out of the way we dove into the massive list of names contributed to us by friends, associates, panelists and visitors to this site. Most of the names were incredibly goofy and we spent a lot of time riffing on them and cracking each other up. Names like "Furious Crank" and "The Leaping Leper" were great fun but were never seriously considered. We ended up with a short list of a couple dozen from which it was relatively easy to choose the 6 that we felt had the most potential. It was a memorable evening and I am very pleased with the work we got done. As soon as I am able I will post the 6 villains we created.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I had a great time. I should also point out that there are two 'L's in my last name.

5/03/2007 03:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home