3/28/2007

Name Needed

One of my first challenges in establishing a villainous persona is coming up with a name, emblem and possibly a theme. I'm open to any and all submissions. Obviously, in order to do a good job you have to know something about who I am and what kind of a villain I would be so here goes: I'm a reasonably intelligent gadget freak who used to design games for a living and who knows a little about the occult. As a Villain I would be capable of being openly hostile to pretty much every aspect of the American Dream - Marriage, the Nuclear Family, a 9 to 5 Career, Church, School - all of it. If you have any questions feel free to post a Comment. If you would like to submit an idea email it to citizengray@gmail.com but be aware that any submissions become the property of Citizen Gray Productions LLC.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelangelo said...

Looks like I missed out on another fab party. Story of my life! My wife tells me that I'm definitely a villain -- saying that I only smile when describing something that was painful for someone. First I protested, and then I realized that she's right! So, I must hatch my plans for revolution! Or slay my son at PS2... yeah, PS2 sounds good.

3/28/2007 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Gray said...

An entire segment of the documentary will be devoted to my search for a nemesis. I have some ideas but it is an important subject worthy of serious deliberation.

3/28/2007 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Michelangelo said...

Is it going to be a silly show? The literature abounds with silly names. Bob, for example.

If it's not going to be silly:
Tim, no wait, still silly...

Drawing a total blank. Whatever you do, don't use "Rez". :)

4/03/2007 03:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Villian names should all start with A's or Z's .... and have at least one 'K'

So AKAZOOM!
or Zeebadak!
or
ZINK!

4/03/2007 07:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home