4/03/2007

Putting the "Die" back in Diet

One of the things I have been dreading about this project is knowing that I was going to have to lose some weight and get in shape. Villains are only fat if they are played as grotesque - a direction I have no interest in going. Years of sedentary life as a writer topped off with a a stroke that knocked me on my ass for months have packed on the pounds. I am the heaviest I have ever been. This simply will not do. I'm planning on working with a personal trainer but I have to get my diet under control. Fortunately, I have done this before and know what I'm doing. The only new wrinkle is the diabetes. What fun! Looks like I'll be eating out a lot less often. It's easier to control my intake if I cook for myself. When I'm a Villain I'll have to arrange for a private chef. Any volunteers?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For whatever it's worth, I have found that plain yogurt with fruit goes a long way towards satisfying a sweet tooth while cutting down on calories. In any case, good luck with both the project and the diet!

4/04/2007 01:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home